Helping MVS Battle Dirty Vintage!
MVS, our Hero!
I’m MVS, defender of women’s right to have quality, CLEAN jewelry. I constantly fight to protect women from the horrible fate of being turned into jewelry zombies by my nemesis, Dirty Vintage! Using my UltraSanitizer ring, I bring Dirty Vintage’s zombies back to life as the vibrant women they are.
I’ve enlisted my friends at the MyVintageSpirit shop to alert the women of the world to this problem, and they are dedicated to ensuring every piece they provide meets my high standards for quality and cleanliness!
I’m continually vigilant for the appearance of Dirty Vintage or his zombies and want to enlist you in our struggle to provide women the high-quality, ultra-clean jewelry they deserve!
Dirty Vintage, the Villain!
Lucky for me, most women don’t know what my Dirty Vintage can do to them! It’s so easy to talk them into buying jewelry from questionable suppliers. Then, when they put it on, they become part of my Dirty Vintage zombie army – infecting all other women with their grimy, unsanitary jewelry! You may think I haven’t infected you, but I probably have!
I just have to watch out for that meddling MVS, who swoops in and turns my zombies back into vibrant women.
Are you a Dirty Vintage Zombie?
We hope not, but do you know???
The Facts Behind Dirty Vintage Jewelry:
* 60 billion dollars' worth of jewelry is sold every year in the U.S alone, and most of it is never cleaned. These un-cleaned pieces have been shown to have 10 fold higher bacteria levels than your skin - AFTER washing your hands!
* Jewelry worn in an everyday setting acts as repository for everything you touch: door handles, food preparation, any public place. Your jewelry then becomes a carrier for any potential pathogenic bacteria you come into contact with.
* 76 million people get sick, more than 300,000 are hospitalized, and 5,000 Americans die as a result of foodborne illnesses each year - CDC
* Approximately 5% to 20% of U.S. residents get the flu, and more than 200,000 people are hospitalized for flu-related complications each year- CDC
* 90% of common infections can be prevented by proper hygiene - Dr. Charles Gerba (Dr. Germ)
* When checked with a Hygiena ATP tester (the same device health inspectors use to test the cleanliness of surfaces in restaurants and hospitals) most jewelry surfaces have an ATP Hygiene Index in the 500 - 2,000 range. According to the Hygiena ATP Rating Levels of Clean, this puts jewelry in the category of "Very Dirty" (501-1000) or "Filthy" (> 1,000), carrying a danger classification with a "High risk of contamination from disease-causing bacteria."
Above information used with permission from AquaSonic Wave